Austral - Dome New Build model - Two storey couple house
- Alicante, Pinoso, Costa Blanca
Austral model. This new build desing has a size of 100sqm on two floors, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Ground floor with open space for kitchen, dining and living room. One bedroom and bathroom downstairs.
First floor with open concept for one bedroom an bathroom. High quality materials and very resistant, more resistant to earthquakes than standard concrete builds. They also have a natural waste system that re-uses the water for irrigation, a natural air conditioning system that pumps cool air from underground, double glazed windows, etc. Very ecological. Can run off solar panels, or connected to mains if available on the plot.
Available to build on any plot (land sold separately). See the last photo for an example of a 90sqm dome new build already finished.
Plots available from 10,000€ without water and electricity and from 16,000€ with mains water and electricity.
Geodesic domes are circular homes made with a continuous triangular structure that provides stability and firmness, as well as the possibility of orienting the windows in an energy-efficient way, which results in a large sum of sun in winter and therefore savings in heating systems. The strategic placement of shades protects it from the summer sun and therefore does not need cooling systems. The use of natural materials such as lime, graphene and cellulose, in paintings, mortars and insulation respectively makes a healthy, warm, safe and bright home.
- Geodesic structure housing with treated wood (aerodynamic, anti-seismic, wind and snow resistant). Great durability over time.
- Rendered with lime mortar with graphene. Breathable and waterproof.
- Interior paint made with lime with grapheme create a clean and healthy air.
- Windows with triangular shape, made of strong bamboo wood, with double sealing gaskets, triple glazing 700mm thick and double chambers filled with insulating noble gases (argon), with thermal and solar protection. Glass with safety certificate.
- Pivot and security main door, made of steel and covered with bamboo wood. Watertight
- Continuous insulation throughout the roof and floor of the dome generates an excellent insulation, preventing energy leaks from thermal bridges. Watertight windows and front door create a space with high energy savings.
- Solid interior doors, with hidden hinges and magnetic closure.
- Completely finished built-in closets
- Stairs with glass handrail
- Electrical installation, with modern tactile light switches.
- 1.80m perimeter exterior floor tiles.
High capacity solar panels with backup generator system – 10,900€
Car port for 2 cars – 2500€
36m² garage – 11,860€
Water deposit (30,000 litres) – 5000€
Geodesic covered terrace – 5000€
Fencing – 9€ per meter
Automatic entrance gate with walls and video intercom – 3500€
Swimming pool – Depends on size
Pavement around the house – Depends on size
Guest house, garage and other extras are available.
The beautiful town of Pinoso is approximately 40 minutes inland from Alicante Beaches, City and Airport
It has a population of around 10,000 and has a great Ex Pat mix of about 1,500 Pinoso is also known as El Pinos is named after the pine trees that cover the areas mountain ranges. Pinoso provides a very Spanish lifestyle, no traffic lights, hardly any traffic.
Pinoso has around 50 bars & restaurants 2 are in the Michelin guide and shops, a new 24 hour medical centre, dentists, two primary schools and 1 secondary school, a theatre. There's an excellent Sports Centre with outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, football pitches, Padel centre and gymnasium, library and many other facilities including 4 large supermarkets, a great Saturday market with the best churros around.